Saint Vladimir's Theological Quarterly

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2003
      As part of my research for: http://www.fourthgospel.com
      I am trying to locate a library that carries, or has copies of the item
      listed below. My inter-library loan here is unable to locate Saint Vladimir's Theological Quarterly. It is listed in the SBL Handbook of Style
      so I believe it exists. If anyone knows a library that has copies of this journal, please let me know. This is message I received from them.

      Saint Vladimir's Theological Quarterly
      36 1992
      Title: The Call Stories of John 1 and 21
      Author: Franzmann, Majella & Michael Klinger

      TN: 381489

      has been cancelled by the interlibrary loan staff for the following reason:

      Unable to Locate

      We are unable to locate this item.

      Thank you.

      Armand J. Gagne Jr., PhD.
      Associate Professor
      University of South Carolina Sumter
    • Jacob Knee
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2003
        Perhaps this web page may be helpful?

        http://www.svots.edu/SVTQ/index.html

        Best wishes,
        Jacob Knee
        (Cam, Glos.)

        Author: Franzmann, Majella & Michael Klinger

        TN: 381489

        has been cancelled by the interlibrary loan staff for the following reason:

        Unable to Locate

        We are unable to locate this item.

        Thank you.

        Armand J. Gagne Jr., PhD.
        Associate Professor
        University of South Carolina Sumter

      • Collins, Raymod F.
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2003
          When I taught at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium) we used to subscribe to the journal. I presume that it is still being published by St. Vladimir's, an Orthodox seminary in New York.

          Raymond F. Collins
          Warren Blanting Professor of Religion
          Professor of New Testament
          The Catholic University of America