Re: [John_Lit] Farewell Discourse...Mary Coloe/Patrick

  • Peter Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      Does Mary's out of office reply count as a contribution to the Farewell
      Discourse discussion? Especially as we can expect her eschatological return
      on the Blessed 24th. And does this mean that being at a Conference is
      tantamount to going to be with the Father? And indeed are to interpret the
      mention of Patrick as an acknowledgement that she has drawn her material
      from an Ancient Irish Tradition known only as the No-snake Missal?

      Or is it time to go home...?

      Pete Phillips
      Cliff College, Sheffield UK