The Cana Miracle; John's symbolic meaning of "water".

  • Matthew Estrada
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 6:25 PM
      I would appreciate your reading of this paper on John's Cana miracle, an interpretation of his symbolic meaning of "water", who/what John the Baptist stands for, etc., and any help you might give in getting this paper published. Sincerely, Matt Estrada

      Matthew Estrada

      113 Laurel Court

      Peachtree City, Ga 30269