RE: [John_Lit] Re: Filming of John's Gospel

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2003
      Excellent, David. We'll be in contact as particular plans come together.

      What Jeff and I have in mind is a) holding an informal discussion together among those who are able to attend the Atlanta viewing; and b) sharing reflections back with this listserve so that others may engage meaningfully.

      Perhaps we could get a sense of who might be attending the Atlanta meetings and the film session in particular? Feel free to e-mail me off-list at panderso@....

      Something you might share with the listserve, David, is the sorts of narratological considerations a film writer and a film producer faces in producing something like this. I imagine there are quite a few parallels to the sorts of issues gospel writers must have faced, despite different media.

      Paul Anderson