[John_Lit] POxy images

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 1999
      I have downloaded ALL christian POxy images (vol. 60, 64-66, which incl.
      papyri P100-P115), deleted unnecessary files, zipped it to 10 MB (!) and put
      it on my server at:

      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/POxy.zip

      This file is available for 6 days only.
      I hope we can beat the Sharon Stone homepage (which is always the no. 1 at
      uni-bremen) at least this one week .
      :-)

      (I think the server/connection is quite fast. Try it!)

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      <><
      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de