Re: re: re: My details

  • John E Staton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2003
      I found a message with this title in Digest Number 675. All it said was
      "Please see the attached file for details.". Of course, Yahoo deleted the
      attachment. The problem was I also received a number of other messages sent
      to me personally with the same header and the same body text, but from
      different senders. I automatically delted all of them without opening the
      attachment. I suggest others do likewise, as it sounds like a virus to me.

      Best Wishes

      JOHN E STATON
      jestaton@...
      www.jestaton.org