Re: Re: My details

  • randerson58@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2003
      Please see the attached file for details.

    • John E Staton
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2003
        I found a message with this title in Digest Number 675. All it said was
        "Please see the attached file for details.". Of course, Yahoo deleted the
        attachment. The problem was I also received a number of other messages sent
        to me personally with the same header and the same body text, but from
        different senders. I automatically delted all of them without opening the
        attachment. I suggest others do likewise, as it sounds like a virus to me.

        Best Wishes

        JOHN E STATON
        jestaton@...
        www.jestaton.org