RE: [John_Lit] John and the Synoptics

  • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
      Dear Paul, I picked up a copy of your edition of Cadbury at the recent CBQ
      meeting. Well Done! I notice that Joe Fitzmyer in Vol 1 p.52 of his
      commentary say Cadbury gegan in 1912. Am I correct that he got the wrong
      date? Sincerely, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
        Thanks, Sean. Cadbury's first published essay that I am aware of was in the Westonian, 1911. I'm not aware of any published in 1912, although he published several in 1914. I'm in the process of publishing his NT works.

        Take care,

        Paul

        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
          Thanks Paul, I suspect that Fitzmyer's 1912 is en error. Best wishes with
          your publications. Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp.,

        • John Lupia
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
            John N. Lupia, III
            31 Norwich Drive
            Toms River, New Jersey 08757 USA
            Phone: (732) 341-8689
            God Bless America

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
          • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 13, 2003
              Dear Paul, I tried to send a message to John N. Lupia to thank him for his
              excellent correction of thr investigations of Cadbury and the Bibliography
              which he supplied, but it was returned to me. Could you kindly thank him
              for me. Sincerely, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 13, 2003
                Actually, you three are sending your messages to the
                Johannine Literature Listserve. I think that John
                Lupia realizes this, but perhaps you and Paul haven't
                noticed yet.

                Jeffery Hodges

                --- "Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp" <kealy@...> wrote:

                > Dear Paul, I tried to send a message to John N.
                > Lupia to thank him for his
                > excellent correction of thr investigations of
                > Cadbury and the Bibliography
                > which he supplied, but it was returned to me. Could
                > you kindly thank him
                > for me. Sincerely, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

                447-791 Kyunggido, Osan-City

                http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com