International SBL Meeting

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2003
      conference. Looking forward to meeting more people who are members of
      the Johannine Listserv. I will also be delivering a paper on the 22nd
      entitled: "Revisiting the Jews of the Fourth Gospel". See you there.

      --
      Armand J. "Joe" Gagne Jr., PhD.
      Associate Professor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
        I will be in Cambridge as well, but presenting in the Hebrews section. But
        the international meeting is much smaller than the annual meeting, so I
        hope to find some of you as well.

        Henry