[John_Lit] Gospel of John

  • wcmills
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 1999
      Dear Friends:

      I am currently investigating the reception of the Fourth Gospel in second century literature. Does anyone have any information, in
      english/french that illuminates the Montanist debate in Rome between Gaius and Proclus? I have access to the PhD diss. of Joseph Smith
      (Yale) on the debate but was wondering if there is anything current on the subject. Additionally I was looking into other information on the
      subject of the Fourth Gospel and Gnosticism.

      Any references, especially current ones, will be most helpful.

      Thank you very much.

      William Mills