Conference at St Andrews

  • Ken Durkin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      I've received confirmation of my booking for the conference. I'm looking
      forward to it, and to meeting some of you good folks I've been conversing
      with over the last few years.
      KenDurkin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2003
        I'll also be attending and giving a presentation. I,
        too, look forward to seeing people's incarnate
        versions.

        Jeffery Hodges

        --- Ken Durkin <ind.fin.choices@...>
        wrote:
        > I've received confirmation of my booking for the
        > conference. I'm looking
        > forward to it, and to meeting some of you good folks
        > I've been conversing
        > with over the last few years.
        > KenDurkin

        447-791 Kyunggido, Osan-City