Re: [John_Lit] help

  • SemioticSymphony@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2003
      Jeffrey:

      _Childhood's End_ is a good example (the one I immediately thought of) of
      aliens who do not wish to be seen, yet Heinlein's aliens want to be known, and
      they do indeed want to be seen, eventually, and they are eventually seen. The
      scene is memorable for the single fainting woman.

      Does this still fulfill the original criteria :-)?

      Joe C.