help

  • StevenGunderson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 2:01 AM
      I am doing a PhD thesis on Nicodemus and the Samaritan Women and I am trying
      to find a science fiction story about aliens who come to earth, but do not
      want to be seen. The reason why is because they look like devils. My thesis is
      called 'A Tale of the Unexpected' and I want to use the devils story as an
      illustration. Can anyone help?
      S. Gunderson
      London