RE: [John_Lit] John and the Synoptics

  • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 16, 2003
      Dear Paul Delighted to hear from you and sincere thanks once again for so
      many kindnesses. I am e-mailing Mellen toute suite if one can use a french
      expression. Happy Easter Paul, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

    • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
        Dear Paul, I picked up a copy of your edition of Cadbury at the recent CBQ
        meeting. Well Done! I notice that Joe Fitzmyer in Vol 1 p.52 of his
        commentary say Cadbury gegan in 1912. Am I correct that he got the wrong
        date? Sincerely, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
          Thanks, Sean. Cadbury's first published essay that I am aware of was in the Westonian, 1911. I'm not aware of any published in 1912, although he published several in 1914. I'm in the process of publishing his NT works.

          Take care,

          Paul

          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
            Thanks Paul, I suspect that Fitzmyer's 1912 is en error. Best wishes with
            your publications. Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp.,

          • John Lupia
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
              John N. Lupia, III
              31 Norwich Drive
              Toms River, New Jersey 08757 USA
              Phone: (732) 341-8689
              God Bless America

              http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
            • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 13, 2003
                Dear Paul, I tried to send a message to John N. Lupia to thank him for his
                excellent correction of thr investigations of Cadbury and the Bibliography
                which he supplied, but it was returned to me. Could you kindly thank him
                for me. Sincerely, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 13, 2003
                  Actually, you three are sending your messages to the
                  Johannine Literature Listserve. I think that John
                  Lupia realizes this, but perhaps you and Paul haven't
                  noticed yet.

                  Jeffery Hodges

                  --- "Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp" <kealy@...> wrote:

                  > Dear Paul, I tried to send a message to John N.
                  > Lupia to thank him for his
                  > excellent correction of thr investigations of
                  > Cadbury and the Bibliography
                  > which he supplied, but it was returned to me. Could
                  > you kindly thank him
                  > for me. Sincerely, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

                  447-791 Kyunggido, Osan-City

                  http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com