RE: [John_Lit] John and the Synoptics

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 15, 2003
      I hope you are well, Sean. I'd be happy to write a review for the Princeton Theological Bulletin. If you could ask Mellen to send me a review copy, I'd appreciate it.

      Take care,

      PA

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 15, 2003
        woops, apoligies to the group.

        PA
      • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 16, 2003
          Dear Paul Delighted to hear from you and sincere thanks once again for so
          many kindnesses. I am e-mailing Mellen toute suite if one can use a french
          expression. Happy Easter Paul, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

        • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
            Dear Paul, I picked up a copy of your edition of Cadbury at the recent CBQ
            meeting. Well Done! I notice that Joe Fitzmyer in Vol 1 p.52 of his
            commentary say Cadbury gegan in 1912. Am I correct that he got the wrong
            date? Sincerely, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
              Thanks, Sean. Cadbury's first published essay that I am aware of was in the Westonian, 1911. I'm not aware of any published in 1912, although he published several in 1914. I'm in the process of publishing his NT works.

              Take care,

              Paul

              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
                Thanks Paul, I suspect that Fitzmyer's 1912 is en error. Best wishes with
                your publications. Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp.,

              • John Lupia
                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 11, 2003
                  John N. Lupia, III
                  31 Norwich Drive
                  Toms River, New Jersey 08757 USA
                  Phone: (732) 341-8689
                  God Bless America

                  http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
                • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 13, 2003
                    Dear Paul, I tried to send a message to John N. Lupia to thank him for his
                    excellent correction of thr investigations of Cadbury and the Bibliography
                    which he supplied, but it was returned to me. Could you kindly thank him
                    for me. Sincerely, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

                    Message 9 of 19 , Aug 13, 2003
                      Actually, you three are sending your messages to the
                      Johannine Literature Listserve. I think that John
                      Lupia realizes this, but perhaps you and Paul haven't
                      noticed yet.

                      Jeffery Hodges

                      --- "Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp" <kealy@...> wrote:

                      > Dear Paul, I tried to send a message to John N.
                      > Lupia to thank him for his
                      > excellent correction of thr investigations of
                      > Cadbury and the Bibliography
                      > which he supplied, but it was returned to me. Could
                      > you kindly thank him
                      > for me. Sincerely, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

                      447-791 Kyunggido, Osan-City

                      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com