Walking on Water - correction

  • John Lupia
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 7, 2003
      In the text below I caught an error from my previous
      post that read Luke where it should have read Matthew,
      as corrected below.

      On this same theme is the Greek myth of the hero
      Melicertes relates that when he was transformed into
      the sea-god Palaemon he rode on the back of a dolphin
      to Corinth. He was identical to the Roman Portunus,
      the harbor god. It was only about fifteen years prior
      to Matthew's writing the Gospel that the emperor
      Claudius
      began construction of the Imperial Harbor at Ostia, in
      A.D. 42.

      For part I see
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/synoptic-l/message/9110

      with best regards,