Re: [John_Lit] 2nd Temple - Gospels -Supplement

  • John N. Lupia <jlupia2@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 1:05 PM
      Dear Bob & List:

      I realize that I have made mention of my Twelve Type Document thesis, which
      is unexplained in the text I gave. For your convenience I am enclosing a link
      where this is explained in a brief sketch. This thesis is the result of many
      decades of research into the actual archaeological, papyrological and
      historical record on how literature production and dissemination was
      executed in the first century. I hope this information provided by the link
      below sheds light on the original text I submitted in the wee hours of the
      morning to assist Bob McDonald who was trying to grasp how the GThom is a
      cacographic record. As I have been saying all along the existence of these
      early propaganda documents were the very texts, which St. Luke speaks
      about in his Prologue. Considering that the internal evidence inherent within
      these texts proves their early production and motives and authorship
      (Sanhedrin) it makes a solid case that Luke was writing to the High Priest in
      Jerusalem, Theophilus, c. AD 37-41, in order for the Church to refute these
      false allegations in their corporate work which we have handed down to us as
      the canonical Gospel of Luke. The historical evidence inherent within these
      texts apodictically shows that St. Luke's Gospel must have been first.
      Additional information and evidence is also in my thesis, which supports this
      claim. Many of you who know me these past three years also are familiar with
      my arguments and can recall other evidence I provided, but I have much
      more. The essay I provided is but one small grain of a large beach
      landscape, which cannot be taken cum grano salis. As for a clarification to
      Bob, yes I did post examples of GThom as cacography about 3 years ago. My
      original thesis dates back to my earliest study of these texts back in 1976
      when I was a graduate student at the Immaculate Conception Seminary,
      studying under Msgr. James Turro, one of the editors of the Jerome Biblical
      Commentary. Since that time I drew up this essay in 1993 and have gone
      back to it from time to time to introduce more contemporary citations like that
      of Harry Gamble.

      With warm regards,
      John