[John_Lit] Re: Re:Textbooks for a course on Johannine Literature

  • Pat Rogers
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 1999
      My current favourite is Frank Moloney's John, in the Sacra Pagina series (1997), which manages to cover a wide range of sensible scholarly views in very accessible language.  My students find it very helpful.
      With  very best wishes,

      Patrick Rogers, Mount Argus, Harold's Cross, Dublin 6W
      (Tel. 01-4923165 or 086-803-2316)