Re: [John_Lit] Word and Spirit in the prologue

    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 6, 2003
      [I attempted to send this some hours ago, but my
      server was, apparently, having problems, so my post
      bounced.]

      Big_Mart_98 <big_mart_98@...> -- concerning
      Jeffrey Gibson's challenge to his statement that
      ancient people were unconcerned with logical
      consistency -- wrote:

      "It may be right or wrong: I am asking you to
      demonstrate that it was wrong."

      But why should Jeffrey Gibson have to do this? You
      made the assertion (originally, in response to one of
      my posts), so you need to back it up.

      Horace Jeffery Hodges (Ph.D., U.C. Berkeley)
      Assistant Professor
      447-791 Kyunggido, Osan-City

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com