[John_Lit] Re: Paraclete

  • Neil Booth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 1999
      Nigel

      As I understand it, in Christian Latin the Greek "parakletos" became
      "paracletus" or "paraclitus" (Tertullian) and our English term Paraclete
      derives from that.

      Regards

      Neil Booth
      Bradford, England

      For Booth's Bible Brief visit http://www.bbb.ndo.co.uk

      There is nothing we can do to make God love us more
      There is nothing we can do to make God love us less