RE: [John_Lit] Articles on "Doubting Thomas" ?

  • Moloney, Francis J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Fred,

      Among the many approaches to John 20, you will find that my two attempts
      to handle the chapter focus very closely on the "journey of faith"
      dimension in John 20 (paralleling the same "journey" in 2:1-4:54). The
      two attempts are found in "Glory not Dishonor. Reading John 13-21"
      (1998)and my Sacra Pagina copmmentary on John (also 1998). You probably
      already have Dorothy Lee's JSNT 58 (1995): 37-49. You might also look
      at Brendan Byrne JSNT 23 (1985): 83-97, but that may also be one of the
      pieces you are referring to from JSNT.

      Sorry to mention my own work.

      Frank Moloney
      The Catholic University of America