Articles on "Doubting Thomas" ?

  • Fred Guyette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      For research on John 20:24-29, I find there are fewer journal articles than I
      might have expected in the ATLA Religion Database. This is the passage on
      "Doubting Thomas" -- Raymond Brown wrote an article in Worship, 1990 that
      compares the "four kinds of faith" in ch. 20 and there are two articles in
      JSNT on Thomas and Ch.20 -- but if you know of other good articles, or would
      like to recommend the "best commentary" or published sermons on this passage,
      I'd be grateful.

      I am a seminary librarian -- normally I just lurk on the list, enjoying the
      discussion, but thought I would emerge briefly for this question...

      Thank You,
      Fred Guyette
      Erskine Seminary
      Due West, SC