[John_Lit] Jerusalem talmud

  • N & RJ Hanscamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 1999
      Cross-posted Biblical Greek, John_lit and Xtalk2

      I am wondering if someone has access to a copy of the Jerusalem Talmud, or
      Neusners *Talmud in the Land of Israel*, and could check a reference for me.
      I am wanting a translation of J Sukk. 5.1, especially the answer to the
      question "Why is the name of it called, The drawing out of water?"

      Replies offlist would be appreciated.

      And if anyone knows if either the Jerus. or Babyl. Talmud are online, that
      would be great too.

      Thanks

      Nigel Hanscamp
      Trinity Methodist Theological College
      Auckland Consortium of Theological Education, New Zealand
      Email: hanscamps@...