New Addition to www.fourthgospel.com

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Several months ago, I noticed that in the listing of Johannine
      Scholarship, there was not a category for Articles found in books that
      had not been published in Journals. I
      have therefore created another section entitled: Listing of Articles in
      Books by Author. In addition I have also updated the book listings,
      journal listings, internet sites over the Christmas break. As you use
      this site, please let me know of any material that needs to be added.
      Thank you.

      Armand J. "Joe" Gagne Jr. PhD.
      Associate Professor
      University of South Carolina Sumter