RE: [John_Lit] Isaiah 41:4 and 43:10

  • Bob MacDonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      The link I am using is from the NT Gateway to the all in one Bible search
      engines
      http://www.ntgateway.com/multibib2.htm I enter the book chapter about 3/4
      down the page and then click on the C for the concordance verse by verse.

      When I looked again - the letters are there for 41:4, the last word. They
      just didn't transliterate it - a flaw in the images. Thank-you Jeffrey for
      the assistance in the deciphering - I haven't got to the personal pronouns
      in Lambdin yet!

      Isaiah 43:10 is a little harder to read but I will struggle with it some
      more

      Thanks for the help.

      Bob

      mailto::BobMacDonald@...