Re: [John_Lit] Isaiah 41:4 and 43:10

  • Mary Coloe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi Bob, what's the web address of this blue line bible and I'll have a look
      and see what they have - in 43:10. as it is a long verse the 'ani-hu'
      comes about half way, and the same in 41:4 but perhaps there is a problem
      with this resource you are using. Let's know the address and i'll check it.
      Perhaps there may be others on the list who can put you on to another
      on-line Hebrew version if this is the problem. It's difficult if you don't
      have access to a BHS.

      Dr. Mary Coloe pbvm
      Australian Catholic University Limited
      (ABN 15050 192660)

      Locked Bag 4115
      Fitzroy. VIC 3065 AUSTRALIA

      ph (61 + 3) 99533137 Fax (61 + 3) 99533245
      M.Coloe@...
    • Bob MacDonald
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        The link I am using is from the NT Gateway to the all in one Bible search
        engines
        http://www.ntgateway.com/multibib2.htm I enter the book chapter about 3/4
        down the page and then click on the C for the concordance verse by verse.

        When I looked again - the letters are there for 41:4, the last word. They
        just didn't transliterate it - a flaw in the images. Thank-you Jeffrey for
        the assistance in the deciphering - I haven't got to the personal pronouns
        in Lambdin yet!

        Isaiah 43:10 is a little harder to read but I will struggle with it some
        more

        Thanks for the help.

        Bob

        mailto::BobMacDonald@...