RE: Conference?

  • Beth Sheppard
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2002
      Hello. During Monday's Johannine Literature session at SBL, an
      announcement was made concerning a Johannine Literature conference in
      honor of the memory of Raymond E. Brown. Unfortunately, I had to depart
      the session early to catch a plane and was not able to pick up the flyer
      concerning this conference. If anyone knows the details about this
      event, would you please be so kind as to pass them on to me?

      Thank you.

      Beth M. Sheppard
      Southwestern College, KS

      bsheppar@...