List Origins

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2002
      I'd be grateful if anyone on the list is able to inform me of the
      date of origin of the Johannine Literature group. I know that Felix
      Just, S. J. established it on its current footing with new homepage,
      new host etc. in 1999, but how old is the group out of which it grew?
      Who hosted the old group?

      Thanks for your help on this; I am looking for some background
      information for a short talk on the e-lists on Saturday at the SBL's
      CARG session.

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 4381
      Birmingham B15 2TT UK

      http://www.theology.bham.ac.uk/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com