Re: [John_Lit] Annual SBL E-Listers' Meeting

  • Thomas W Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
      Dear Jeffrey,
      I plan to be at the Annual Conference, and will look forward to
      joining the others, especially those on the Johannine Literature list
      on Saturday. I will not be presenting a paper, but hope to discuss
      my book, Let Her Keep It, with anyone who wants to do so. Is there
      some sort of way to notify others (other than what I'm doing now)
      of my desire to discuss my work with them?

    • Jeffrey B. Gibson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
        Thomas W Butler wrote:

        > Dear Jeffrey,
        > I plan to be at the Annual Conference, and will look forward to
        > joining the others, especially those on the Johannine Literature list
        > on Saturday. I will not be presenting a paper, but hope to discuss
        > my book, Let Her Keep It, with anyone who wants to do so. Is there
        > some sort of way to notify others (other than what I'm doing now)
        > of my desire to discuss my work with them?

        Well, since you sent this to the whole List and not to me, I'd say you found
        a way.

        Yours,

        Jeffrey Gibson

        --