for Jeff. Gibson

  • Mary Coloe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2002
      Jeff, this didn't go through to you private email so have to send it back
      this way -
      Dear Jeffrey, I will be attending the SBL and will be giving a paper in the
      Johannine Literature section on John 12:1-8. I am also involved in the new
      consulation on Johannine Jesus History. I consider the John-Lit and J.J.
      history groups my 'home' e-letters and would like to meet the faces on Nov
      23rd as you suggest.
      Thanks for this initiative.
      Mary Coloe