Re: [John_Lit] How woman@well know Jesus a Jew?

  • HDOTPO@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2002
      John,
      I am a Ph.D. student, majoring in missions and minoring in NT, at New Orleans
      Baptist Theological Seminary. I have been studying the fourth evangelist's
      conception of ethnicity as evidenced through the writer's portrayal of the
      Jews and how the evangelist contrasts them with other groups. So, you have my
      full attention.

      Because I am a neophyte to John, I would be interested in any sources which
      have helped you as you have considered the question of "ethnic signs" in the
      Gospel of John. Thank you in advance.

      I'll be reflecting on the challenge you've presented us.

      Howard Owens