God Dwells with Us

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2002
      I wish to echo Mary Coloe's e-mail about her new book. For those of you
      that have
      been discussing the temple and Jesus on this list, this book does an
      outstanding job
      of noting the Fourth Evangelist's thoughts on the Temple, and further
      advances the close connection of FG to First Century Judaism. God Dwells
      With Us is an outstanding academic contribution to Johannine Literature.

      --
      Armand J. "Joe" Gagne Jr., PhD. He who adds not to his
      learning