RE: [John_Lit] Help I am Drowning

  • Matson, Mark (Academic)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2002
      Dear Scott:

      Here are some early draft chapters of a study guide for John that is now published as the Intepreters Bible Study (Westminster John Knox, 2002). Perhaps this might pique your interest. It is not "scholarly" but is informed by scholarly research.

      Hope this helps.

      Mark A. Matson
      Academic Dean, Milligan College
      http://www.milligan.edu/Administrative/MMatson/personal.htm