Help I am Drowning

  • Rev Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2002
      Let me introduce myself I am a South African and a Trainee ministerin the
      Methodist Church, I have a particular interest in the Johannine literature.

      I joined this group because i have a genuine interest in being at the
      cutting edge of studying the Johanine books, I have done some studies but
      feel that I need to do more before I am able to participate fully in the
      group.

      I was wondering if any of you guys had articles that you could mail me that
      will help bring me up to speed.

      I would love to buy soem of the commentaries that have been referred to but
      they are not available and I earn only Us$ 180 per month.

      I study with a group of minister who come from very poor backgrounds and I
      will. share any resources with them as well.

      If any of you have an interest in the South African situation, I would be
      glad to help. I am at the coal face in many areas particularly aids. Hardly
      a week goes by with out me burying young people.

      Perhaps someone in the group has looked at the Johannine response to
      something like the Aids Pandemic

      King Regards

      Scott