John and the Synoptics

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 6:28 PM
      Dear colleagues,

      I hope you've had a good summer. I wanted to announce, on behalf of Peter
      Hofrichter, his new collection of essays gathered from the Salzburg
      Symposium on John in March, 2000. The title of the book is:

      Fuer und wider die Prioritaet des Johannesevangeliums (# 9 in the
      Theologische Texte und Studien series; Hildesheim: Georg Olms Verlag,
      August 2002, 320 pages; 39.80 Euros).

      It can be ordered by e-mail from info@..., and more information will
      soon be available on the publisher's website at www.olms.de.

      See also Professor Hofrichter's new updating of his book: Modell und
      Vorlage der Synoptiker; Das vorredaktionelle Johannesevangelium.

      Take care, and all the best for the remaining days of summer!

      Cordially,

      Paul Anderson

      P.S. I notice Jeff Staley has edited a new volume of essays on John and
      Postcolonialism. Sounds interesting, Jeff! Care to fill us in on the
      contents and what you feel to be some of the highlights of the piece?