[John_Lit] Re: On-Line Johannine Bibliography

  • Maurice A. O'Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 1999
      At 10:26 02/11/99 +1300, N & RJ Hanscamp wrote:
      >Typing it into my Netscape tells me that there URL is
      > >incorrect.

      _TYPING_ in an URL???

      No surer way to get it wrong --- copy and paste to get it right, every time.

      Regards
      Maurice

      Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]
      mauros@...

      [ subscribed to MSN Messenger
      o_sullivanmauric@... ]
    • N & RJ Hanscamp
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 1999
        For some reason I seem to be getting messages from this e_group twice. Is
        anyone else having this problem?

        Nigel Hanscamp
        Trinity Methodist Theological College
        Auckland Consortium of Theological Education, New Zealand
        Email: hanscamps@...