[John_Lit] Re: On-Line Johannine Bibliography

  • N & RJ Hanscamp
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
      >Felix,
      >
      >Thanks for the great work on the bibliography, although - as always - I am
      >concerned at the lack of interest in European publications over here. I am
      >not sure if I speak in the name of the group, but hitting on the site in
      the
      >email brings it up. Typing it into my Netscape tells me that there URL is
      >incorrect. Maybe others are having this problem.

      No problems here, either with Internet Explorer 4.01 or with MS Word

      Nigel
      Nigel Hanscamp
      Trinity Methodist Theological College
      Auckland Consortium of Theological Education, New Zealand
      Email: hanscamps@...
    • Maurice A. O'Sullivan
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 1999
        At 10:26 02/11/99 +1300, N & RJ Hanscamp wrote:
        >Typing it into my Netscape tells me that there URL is
        > >incorrect.

        _TYPING_ in an URL???

        No surer way to get it wrong --- copy and paste to get it right, every time.

        Regards
        Maurice

        Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]
        mauros@...