[John_Lit] Re: On-Line Johannine Bibliography

  • Francis J. Moloney, SDB
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1 12:44 PM
      Felix,

      Thanks for the great work on the bibliography, although - as always - I am
      concerned at the lack of interest in European publications over here. I am
      not sure if I speak in the name of the group, but hitting on the site in the
      email brings it up. Typing it into my Netscape tells me that there URL is
      incorrect. Maybe others are having this problem.

      Thanks again.

      Frank Moloney
      CUA, Washington, DC 20064

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1 1:26 PM
        >Felix,
        >
        >Thanks for the great work on the bibliography, although - as always - I am
        >concerned at the lack of interest in European publications over here. I am
        >not sure if I speak in the name of the group, but hitting on the site in
        the
        >email brings it up. Typing it into my Netscape tells me that there URL is
        >incorrect. Maybe others are having this problem.

        No problems here, either with Internet Explorer 4.01 or with MS Word

        Nigel
        Nigel Hanscamp
        Trinity Methodist Theological College
        Auckland Consortium of Theological Education, New Zealand
        Email: hanscamps@...
      • Maurice A. O'Sullivan
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2 8:28 AM
          At 10:26 02/11/99 +1300, N & RJ Hanscamp wrote:
          >Typing it into my Netscape tells me that there URL is
          > >incorrect.

          _TYPING_ in an URL???

          No surer way to get it wrong --- copy and paste to get it right, every time.

          Regards
          Maurice

          Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]
          mauros@...