[John_Lit] Re: On-Line Johannine Bibliography

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
      Felix:
      I would still like to hear from you, cannot understand why you are not returning my e-mails.
    • Francis J. Moloney, SDB
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
        Felix,

        Thanks for the great work on the bibliography, although - as always - I am
        concerned at the lack of interest in European publications over here. I am
        not sure if I speak in the name of the group, but hitting on the site in the
        email brings it up. Typing it into my Netscape tells me that there URL is
        incorrect. Maybe others are having this problem.

        Thanks again.

        Frank Moloney
        CUA, Washington, DC 20064

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
          >Felix,
          >
          >Thanks for the great work on the bibliography, although - as always - I am
          >concerned at the lack of interest in European publications over here. I am
          >not sure if I speak in the name of the group, but hitting on the site in
          the
          >email brings it up. Typing it into my Netscape tells me that there URL is
          >incorrect. Maybe others are having this problem.

          No problems here, either with Internet Explorer 4.01 or with MS Word

          Nigel
          Nigel Hanscamp
          Trinity Methodist Theological College
          Auckland Consortium of Theological Education, New Zealand
          Email: hanscamps@...
        • Maurice A. O'Sullivan
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 1999
            At 10:26 02/11/99 +1300, N & RJ Hanscamp wrote:
            >Typing it into my Netscape tells me that there URL is
            > >incorrect.

            _TYPING_ in an URL???

            No surer way to get it wrong --- copy and paste to get it right, every time.

            Regards
            Maurice

            Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]
            mauros@...