Fw: New Address

  • Adele Reinhartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2002
      Dear family, friends, colleagues,

      As some of you know, I have accepted the position of Dean of Graduate Studies and Research at Wilfrid Laurier University, in Waterloo, Ontario. As of July 1, my address will be:

      Faculty of Graduate Studies
      Wilfrid Laurier University
      Waterloo, ON N2L 3C5
      (519) 884-1970 ext. 3324
      areinhar@...

      In addition, I will be away from June 25-July 8. I may have limited e-mail access while away, but otherwise will return your messages upon my return.

      Best wishes for a good summer!

      sincerely,

      Adele Reinhartz