Re: [John_Lit] Johnannine theology and hymnody

  • Ramsey Michaels
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      See also R.C. Brackenbury, Sacred Poetry, or Hymns on the Principal
      Histories of the Old and New Testaments. London: G. Story, 1800, pp.
      380-414, 554-56.

      John Metcalfe, Spiritual Songs from the Gospels in Metre. Penn,
      Buckinghamshire: Publishing Trust, 1985, pp. 113-176.

      These might be a bit hard to find.

      Ramsey Michaels