Re: [John_Lit] Address Change

  • Yahweh1674@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2002
      In a message dated 18-Apr-02, ProfRam@... writes:

      > This is to let you know that my email address has changed from
      > profram@... to
      >
      > profram@...
      >
      > Will the list manager or someone else let me know if there is anything
      more
      > need to do to stay on the list. Thanks.

      I'm not the list manager, but I've suffered through this problem with a few
      people.

      Your best bet (based on personal experience and on the experiences of
      numerous people on the lists that I am listowner of) is to go into the yahoo
      system and add your new address to your account. There is a place for adding
      address under "Edit my account." Then switch the address that you want your
      Johannine (or any other) mail delivered to. Then after it is safely added
      and safely switched -- and NOT BEFORE!, go back in and either delete your
      old address or set it to NO MAIL.

      Jn 13:35 -- Roberta Meehan (Heiwa)