Re: [John_Lit] HAPPY EASTER

  • Yahweh1674@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2002
      In a message dated 31-Mar-02, jefferyhodges@... writes:

      > It suddenly occurred to me that my addressing you as
      > "Ms. Meehan" might be offensive. I should have written
      > "Dr. Meehan."
      >
      > I apologize if I caused offense.

      No offense at all! I do not normally like being called Dr. Meehan -- too
      formal! I usually tell people, "Call me anything they want but don't call me
      late for dinner!"

      And it occurred to me that I was far too brusque in my answer to you. I
      should have been far more tactful! So, I apologize if I caused you any
      offense.

      Peace -- Heiwa (Roberta Meehan)