[John_Lit] a new E-List on the Gospel of Mark

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 1999
      With apologies for duplication and cross-posting:

      I should like to extend to you a cordial invitation to subscribe to Kata
      Markon. Kata Markon is a moderated academic e-list dedicated to the
      scholarly discussion and evaluation of critical questions surrounding
      the Gospel of Mark.

      Details regarding the List's focus, protocols, and methods for
      subscribing can now be found at

      http://metalab.unc.edu/GMark

      the Kata Markon Home Page.

      I hope you will chose to become a subscriber to Kata Markon Having you
      as a K-M member would be a great asset to the List.

      Yours sincerely,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      P.S. Please feel free to forward this invitation to those of your
      acquaintance who might be interested in Kata Markon.

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A