statistical analysis

  • StevenGunderson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2002
      I am afraid I got in on the tail end of the discussion and missed most of it.
      I am doing a discourse/literary analysis looking for unifying features in
      John for my PhD. I would be interested in corresponding with anyone who would
      be willing to share some of the results of their statistical work. Many
      thanks!

      Steven Gunderson
      University of Surrey Roehampton
      London