[John_Lit] conferences

  • Frances Duyndam
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 1999
      Does anyone have word on any biblical conferences in the first six moths of
      next year. SBL is usually towards the end of the year but what about
      others? I am applying for a grant for this first six months and if I get
      the time I would like to get to an international conference.

      Dr.Mary Coloe pbvm
      School of Theology
      Australian Catholic University
      P.O. Box 213.
      Oakleigh. VIC 3166.
      mcoloe@... (home) or
      M.Coloe@...
    • Thatcher, Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 1999
        Mary,

        Do you receive the Religious Studies News from AAR/SBL? Perhaps not, since
        you live in OZ. They always list all the conferences in religion and bibs.
        going on throughout the year. Might I suggest that you consult the Scholars
        Press website for more specific info? www.scholars.emory.cc.edu I hope I'm
        not just repeating what you already know.

        Respectfully,
        --tom

        "The Truth Will Set You Free"
        tom thatcher