RE: [John_Lit] Gerald Prince: The "Narratee" and John's Gospel

  • Jgabriel22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2001
      Dear Jeff,

      I don't believe that the churches Paul founded, their membership, their belief system and their organizational structure could for the most part be compared to what I believe is the truly unique congregation from which sprang the writer of the 4th gospel.

      I even think that the differences between Paul's churches and James' flock in Jerusalem were greater than their similarities.