[John_Lit] Signs Source? A web-site.

  • Francis J. Moloney, SDB
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 1999
      I wonder if there is a future in scratching around for the Semeia source any more.  The work of U. Schnelle (especially his Antidocetic Christology)and now the devastating (and extremely hard read) of M. Labahn, Jesus als Lebenspender (BZNW 98) should be consulted.

      In response to Felix's call for sites.  While in Australia I developed a distance programme on the Fourth Gospel (along with one of my doctoral students, now Dr. M. Coloe - who will also be reading this).  It can be found on http://www.mcauley.acu.edu.au/~yuri/theo252/contents.html.  Sorry it is so long, but for all our efforts, the Theology distance material is still tucked away with the man who gets it up on the web.  You will find that it is well done.  Please respect all academic property laws!  If you read carefully, you will find that there is a book of readings (available only in hard copy) that goes with the web-site.  That will only become available if you register for the Unit!!!

      If any of you would like to comment, I am sure that Mary (who is now looking after matters Johannine at Australian Catholic University) would like to hear: M.Coloe@....

      Have a good semester, everyone.

      Frank Moloney

      Francis J. Moloney, SDB