[John_Lit] new pages

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 1999
      Today I've had 2 hours spare time and I've prepared:
      a) three images of papyrus P66
      b) two vocabulary lists: one with the basic 1200 words and one with the more
      special John-words (atm with German translation only). Maybe someone wants
      to prepare the English translation?
      I don't know if this is worth the effort, comments are always welcome. (I
      know that there are some wrong accents.)

      The files can be accessed from the page:
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/ww_tc.html

      Btw: The TC list is down for one week now, but they are working on it.

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      <><
      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de