[John_Lit] Teaching John this Fall

  • fjust@lmumail.lmu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 1999
      One more thing, on a pedagogical note:

      I'm teaching a masters-level seminar on John this Fall, and plan to
      incorporate use of the internet in this course. In case you're
      interested, a *preliminary* Course Syllabus is on-line at
      http://clawww.lmu.edu/faculty/fjust/THST698.htm (please e-mail me
      off-line with any comments or suggestions).

      Are other members of this e-group also teaching related courses this
      semester, on the graduate or undergraduate level?

      In particular, does anyone have pertinent internet resources related to
      Johannine Literature that you would recommend?

      Please respond to the whole group if you think your information would
      be useful for many others; otherwise please e-mail me personally.
      Thanks!

      Felix Just, S.J.
      Loyola Marymount University
      fjust@...